All 129 art Reviews

Self portrait Self portrait

I find this drawing inaccurate: Gabe has 83439 chins collected from not making things. This one only has 20. SHAME!

Hot babe Hot babe

Overall nice colors. Background is fine, no need to change it.. As for the character:

Her face looks strange because it's too rigid and not soft enough. Same goes for the eye we do see, it's pretty sharp and has those lines underneath it which cause it too look masculine.

A few other issues:
The buttocks are a direct contradiction to the stomach. We cannot see both buttocks, as well as the front of the stomach. Simple fix would be to just remove her right buttock.

Her left foot looks fine, but her right foot looks like it got small too fast. I understand you wanted perspective, but it's not quite right, in both it's size as well as it's position is impossible since the stomach suggests she is angled and not directly sideways, meaning we shouldn't even be able to see that foot at all.

All in all, good efforts. Just need more refinement, and less contradictions.

Rennis5 responds:

fantastic review dude, we don't see enough of this these days.

you make some great points that are pretty spot on,

Shoot and Win A Prize Shoot and Win A Prize

As always, top notch stuff from you. The second panel really sells it for me. Your comics are better than the ones in the paper.

ToonHole responds:

Thanks TrashMan1. Maybe the internet is the new newspaper!

Records Records

As always, your comics are among the funniest on Newgrounds.

BATMAN: The Droppings BATMAN: The Droppings

That is going to be some serious guano...

Great style.

deathink responds:

Thanks man!

Bloodshad Bloodshad

Pretty slick. I lke the sharpness in this. The colors are also well thought out.

Great stuff.

TheShadling responds:

Cheers man.

ride ride

This is really well done. I like coloring, and the heavy style influence it has.

My only complaint, is that the gun looks a little odd, and lacks depth like the rest of the picture. It's only a minor issue though, and more likely just my personal feelings towards it.

Great drawing.

Chairing Chairing

That's a good one. So funny. So true.

Dr Claw Dr Claw

I have to admit, your M-A stuff usually disturbs me. But honestly, this one is quite funny.

I like how you don't just copy paste panels and actually drew each one manually for every last part.

Madcat's expressions are priceless.

Flintstoned Flintstoned

I always knew that Fred was on something. How else would you explain his being able to see the great Gazoo. It was all in his head.