Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Good game, bad controlls

I have to say, the game is great. However it suffers from bad controls that a lot of people making flashes seem to fail upon... Basically you usually have the movement keys as wasd.

The bad controls are apparent the moment you get to stage two, and it is just going to be very awkward for anyone that is not left handed. Us right handed people want to be performing actions with the right hand, and movement with the left, and when you throw a stage like that at us, it's just not cool.

Please, allow an option to change the controls, because it's the right thing to do. Most PC games are used to WASD as movement anyway, so yeah, kinda backwards there.

It's really not hard to add an option in your flash to change the controls. If you did this one thing, then the flash would be flawless. But man is it a serious flaw. Remember, the world is not left handed. So don't be selfish.

Mega Miner Mega Miner

Good game

It is not a clone. What you guys are calling a clone, is another game within a genre. There is no shame in making another game of any given genre. It's like trying to claim another tower defense game is ripping the previous one off. It's just the same genre. I played both games personally and I really don't see how this is a clone. In the previous one you could fall and die, and had to fly to go up. How on earth is that even remotely similar? The only similarity is the genre, which again, you are an IDIOT if you claim rip-off.

New genres do get invented, but nobody can really own them, which is why the big boy game companies do it all the time (look at Guitar Hero and Rock Band, I bet you didn't even know they were both made AFTER Guitar Freaks).

Stop complaining about stupid stuff, and please learn to realize the difference between something in shame, and something that's just reusing a genre.

Alphaland Alphaland

Weird....

It's nice to see something different then the usual stuff.

DN8 DN8

The game is great, but the music is horrible

As much as I love the game, the music pretty much ruins what could have been an otherwise superb experience. I still went through the game to the end, but you probably should just find better music next time, as the music is just really annoying and it's almost as if the music's only goal was to just blow up and go well past the peak, causing any other sounds made to also distort.

The gameplay itself was really nice, but I also have to mention that some of the BGs are a bit weird, and probably better have done without. The overall graphics were also quite nice.

Peter go buy boots Peter go buy boots

A good way to break somebody's keyboard

The amount of mashing on the spacebar is surely going to kill people's keyboards... Seeing as this is all you do, it could have been two alternating keys instead to reduce the stress on the keyboard by half.

I suggest you at least do that.

Otherwise, the graphics on the game are indeed nice. Too bad the gameplay isn't and I don't want to ruin my keyboard on a flash game.

Znemuzzle Fairy Edition Znemuzzle Fairy Edition

It's alright but..

It's pretty annoying to find out that you have to slide everything again when you find out its all the way on the wrong side. it would be better if there was more room and you could just slide a piece all the way to the end every time, or move the puzzle over to keep room.

Other than that, pretty interesting way of a game.

The Hell Evolution The Hell Evolution

Too riduculous and stupid

It's not very fun to have to just get lucky to make it past enemies crammed into a spot where the blocks are falling but if you jump over the enemies you also hit blocks and then come right back down into the enemies, thus meaning the only way through is to get LUCKY. The spot that is the worst is the one where its past where the evil star is. You just cannot get past that part without being lucky.

If you want to make a game hard. That's fine. But don't make it so ridiculous that it pretty much requires one to get lucky in order to win. It's especially bad when there's so many stupid ways to die.

Seriously, it stops being fun when one can't make it past a spot due to bad design. Did you even test this out and have friends test it? or did you just make it and send it without being certain. If you and the other people that tested it can pass it multiple times without losing a lot, then its good to release. If any member can't, then its too stupid and you need to try again.

This game requires 0 skill and only requires one to remember and also get lucky. That is all. Not really the makings of a good game if you ask me.

One Too Many One Too Many

You know...

Getting a low score on this game is actually a good thing. It means you are not a hopeless drunk who lets alcohol run their life.

Good game, but I agree with the others. It's too easy to win and get a perfect score. Even if you don't know your alcohol, you can still win in time on your first try. You should remove the words on the labels so only people who really know their alcohol can win. As well as randomize things and include different drinks in the mix as well.

Mine Link 2 Mine Link 2

Fun

This game is great. I really like it. Simple and to the point, and all you do is just play it, there are no complicated controls.

Great game.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

you can take down a freakin plane...

That's epic.. Great game I'm loving it.