Snow Dance Song Snow Dance Song

Good stuff

I think my only real complaint here is that it's rather soft overall, but it's not a big issue. I like how you attempted to not keep it overly repetitive and vary things up as much as you can.

A few parts hold out a little bit long IMO, but it's not that big of a problem. If you find yourself holding out, then it probably means you should just move to a new idea sooner instead. Again, not a huge issue, and this song is really nice.

Great stuff.

supaman321 responds:

Wow thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. And your right, I hate repetitive songs.
I will try and add more bass to my next song, if thats what you mean by 'soft'.

I'm glad you like my song. =)

Not a One Piece Sample Not a One Piece Sample

awesome indeed

This is truly epic. I love this introduction. IT makes me wonder what it will lead to. That's how you start a song.

Really, there is nothing to hate about this song, it's just perfect.

Haunted ShipWreck Haunted ShipWreck

It's nice but..

Sadly it misses the Halloween feel.

Good try, but I feel you either need to make a noticeable melody, or just start over if you want it to be Halloween music. Also, some of the sounds were kinda loud and seemed overused. If you want these kinds of sounds to sound good, you gotta vary it up more, and also try not to be as penetrating in all of the percussion.

Sorry if this isn't the review you wanted, but I believe in being honest in my reviews.

OceanPath responds:

Thank you :) This is acctualy the kind of reviews that i want :D i wanna know what i do wrong so i can fix it to my next song ^^ good review! :)

Techno Solider Techno Solider

Needs a loooooot of work.

Too sour in the beginning. Drums are way too present once they come in, and the rest of the sounds are way too quiet as well as they feel way too random and have no real impact on the listener.

Sorry, but you need more work in your music.

hesopchoie responds:

Yeah, I was messing around and I thought I would put it up. Your opinion is honest and I thank you for that. I am going to work on making my music better though.

Awakened Sickness Awakened Sickness

Good song.

Pretty nice cutoff sweeps on that Bassline. Some of the leads seem too loud though, and need to be turned down.

Good stuff

Twistedtechnology responds:

yea, i noticed that in there....I think I will isolate that, throw in a volume automation and fix er up :) thanks for the review!

~twisted

Seventh-Metaljonus Seventh-Metaljonus

Good stuff.

Very good mixing and performance. It's so hard to find people that get both done. They usually mess up one or the other. I really like the sound of this song, it's nice and filthy and just gets all over your face. Very good harmonic guitar as well as lead guitar.

NICE WORK MAN!

Metaljonus responds:

Thx dude! come on turds more reviews!

viCtor - Solace (Classical) viCtor - Solace (Classical)

Nice

Opening is a little too open maybe though. Might want something else in there somehow so it doesn't feel so blank. Maybe make some sort of obvious change in the mood of that piano as well, as it just feels like it's doing the same thing the entire time.

Good work though.

Tzarnaz responds:

Thanks a lot for your review, I'll make a few changes to it!

/v.

Asian -KN Asian -KN

Good stuff, but way too repetitive

It sounds pretty nice. I really like that lead. However it is way too repetitive though and could use more variation. Either don't hold stuff out so long, or throw in some obvious variation to keep it from getting boring.

What you have is very nice though, just repeats too much with not enough variation.

Godiva2010(TimmyDope) Godiva2010(TimmyDope)

Great stuff but.

I don't see how this is a dance song. Very nice work though. Great sounds used, I especially love that bass sound.

Great work, just wrong genre IMO.

TimmyDope responds:

HAHAHAAH i didnt even realise i put it in dance... it was meant to be in drum and bas... stupid miss-click... LMAO!.. Glad you liked it!

Neptune {DnM} Neptune {DnM}

That bass drum is..

Way too distorted for my liking. The rest of the song is very nice though. Just uh, fix that bass drum cuz its pretty ugly.

Good work otherwise though.