Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7 Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7

funny

Have to admit, that's pretty funny. I like the approach at the animation. Not too cheesy, yet not too cheap, and nothing retarded was done like most people who animate fast and short animations.

Good job.

WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

Great

Very good stuff. The music went along well with the video, and it was really fun to watch. Very cool animation. I enjoyed every last second of this.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Good game, bad controlls

I have to say, the game is great. However it suffers from bad controls that a lot of people making flashes seem to fail upon... Basically you usually have the movement keys as wasd.

The bad controls are apparent the moment you get to stage two, and it is just going to be very awkward for anyone that is not left handed. Us right handed people want to be performing actions with the right hand, and movement with the left, and when you throw a stage like that at us, it's just not cool.

Please, allow an option to change the controls, because it's the right thing to do. Most PC games are used to WASD as movement anyway, so yeah, kinda backwards there.

It's really not hard to add an option in your flash to change the controls. If you did this one thing, then the flash would be flawless. But man is it a serious flaw. Remember, the world is not left handed. So don't be selfish.

Mega Miner Mega Miner

Good game

It is not a clone. What you guys are calling a clone, is another game within a genre. There is no shame in making another game of any given genre. It's like trying to claim another tower defense game is ripping the previous one off. It's just the same genre. I played both games personally and I really don't see how this is a clone. In the previous one you could fall and die, and had to fly to go up. How on earth is that even remotely similar? The only similarity is the genre, which again, you are an IDIOT if you claim rip-off.

New genres do get invented, but nobody can really own them, which is why the big boy game companies do it all the time (look at Guitar Hero and Rock Band, I bet you didn't even know they were both made AFTER Guitar Freaks).

Stop complaining about stupid stuff, and please learn to realize the difference between something in shame, and something that's just reusing a genre.

Alphaland Alphaland

Weird....

It's nice to see something different then the usual stuff.

Snow Dance Song Snow Dance Song

Good stuff

I think my only real complaint here is that it's rather soft overall, but it's not a big issue. I like how you attempted to not keep it overly repetitive and vary things up as much as you can.

A few parts hold out a little bit long IMO, but it's not that big of a problem. If you find yourself holding out, then it probably means you should just move to a new idea sooner instead. Again, not a huge issue, and this song is really nice.

Great stuff.

supaman321 responds:

Wow thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. And your right, I hate repetitive songs.
I will try and add more bass to my next song, if thats what you mean by 'soft'.

I'm glad you like my song. =)

Not a One Piece Sample Not a One Piece Sample

awesome indeed

This is truly epic. I love this introduction. IT makes me wonder what it will lead to. That's how you start a song.

Really, there is nothing to hate about this song, it's just perfect.

Haunted ShipWreck Haunted ShipWreck

It's nice but..

Sadly it misses the Halloween feel.

Good try, but I feel you either need to make a noticeable melody, or just start over if you want it to be Halloween music. Also, some of the sounds were kinda loud and seemed overused. If you want these kinds of sounds to sound good, you gotta vary it up more, and also try not to be as penetrating in all of the percussion.

Sorry if this isn't the review you wanted, but I believe in being honest in my reviews.

OceanPath responds:

Thank you :) This is acctualy the kind of reviews that i want :D i wanna know what i do wrong so i can fix it to my next song ^^ good review! :)

Self portrait Self portrait

I find this drawing inaccurate: Gabe has 83439 chins collected from not making things. This one only has 20. SHAME!

Hot babe Hot babe

Overall nice colors. Background is fine, no need to change it.. As for the character:

Her face looks strange because it's too rigid and not soft enough. Same goes for the eye we do see, it's pretty sharp and has those lines underneath it which cause it too look masculine.

A few other issues:
The buttocks are a direct contradiction to the stomach. We cannot see both buttocks, as well as the front of the stomach. Simple fix would be to just remove her right buttock.

Her left foot looks fine, but her right foot looks like it got small too fast. I understand you wanted perspective, but it's not quite right, in both it's size as well as it's position is impossible since the stomach suggests she is angled and not directly sideways, meaning we shouldn't even be able to see that foot at all.

All in all, good efforts. Just need more refinement, and less contradictions.

Rennis5 responds:

fantastic review dude, we don't see enough of this these days.

you make some great points that are pretty spot on,

Shoot and Win A Prize Shoot and Win A Prize

As always, top notch stuff from you. The second panel really sells it for me. Your comics are better than the ones in the paper.

ToonHole responds:

Thanks TrashMan1. Maybe the internet is the new newspaper!